Most people don’t pay much attention to air duct cleaning until there is a problem. A clogged vent could compromise the efficiency and performance of your clothes dryer, while also posing as a fire hazard. In other words, ignoring these problems will cause potential risk factors in your home. At the very least, you should clean vents yourself to avoid dangerous circumstances. Or even better, you could hire a professional residential and commercial dryer vent cleaning company to do it for you.
Call us or request an appointment today
Want to put your business on the map? List your business here!
- Hit your Niche
- Setup and launch with ease
- Generate revenue
Call our experts today and get a no obligation quote.
For parents, every day is laundry day. So, it may seem like the dyer is the one appliance that is always running. But, did you know that dryers are fire hazards? Neglecting dryer lint build-up is a recipe for disaster, and the importance of dryer vent cleaning goes beyond preventing fires.
While you might change your lint trap after every load or every couple of loads, have you stopped to look inside the vent that pushes hot air out? Have you ever hired a residential air duct cleaning service to inspect, clean, and maintain your ducts, including the one attached to your dryer? Do you know if your venting system meets the area’s building code for fire safety?
Most people don’t pay much attention to their dryer vent cleaning until there is a problem. A clogged dryer vent could compromise the efficiency and performance of your clothes dryer, while also posing as a fire hazard. At the very least, you should clean vents yourself to avoid dangerous circumstances. Or even better, you could hire a professional residential and commercial dryer vent cleaning company to do it for you.
Signs that your dryer vent needs professional cleaning:
- Clothes are still damp after a normal drying cycle.
- There is a musty smell coming from your clothes after a drying cycle.
- Your clothes are unusually warm to the touch after a completed cycle.
- The exterior dryer vent hood flap does not open when the dryer is operating.
- It’s been over a year since you last cleaned the dryer vent.
- There is a debris and lint collection below the interior connection and the exterior dryer vent opening.
- The drying process takes more than 40 minutes every time you use the dryer.
- The temperature in your laundry room feels excessively hot when the dryer is on.
- There are large amounts of lint accumulation in the lint trap.
OneCall Dryer Vent Cleaning helps you find professional dryer vent cleaning services to make your dryer safer and more efficient! A clogged dryer vent not only increases the risk of fires, but it can also be harmful to your health, damage your clothing, and waste your time and energy. Our thorough and professional dryer vent cleaning services leave you with a safer, more effective, and more efficient dryer.
If your dryer has become a fire hazard due to clogging or a poor duct configuration, or you want your clothes to dry faster using less energy, OneCall Dryer Vent Cleaning can help! Request an appointment today to schedule dryer vent cleaning at your home or business.